Sunday, January 7, 2007

Secret Kindergarten

I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately I think I'll start a blog to post about them.

I dreamed that it was the far post-apocalyptic future, and I lived in a huge mansion on top of an enormous mountain of garbage. I found out that someone in the mansion was evil and was up to no good (I don't remember the details here), so I ran out of the mansion and hid in a fort of couch cushions that was part of the garbage mountain. While I was hiding, I started digging in the couch cushions and underneath the garbage mountain I found an old abandoned kindergarten. I decided to live there and teach kids kindergarten if they ever found the place.

The dream cuts to a year later, and the kindergarten was full of kids who I taught kindergarten to during the day. Also I listened to a lot of gangsta rap and had to keep reminding myself not to in front of the kids. Then, the guy who was evil from the beginning of the dream came to the kindergarten with a birthday cake, saying it was his birthday and he turned good. Then me, him and the kids all had a party.

Also, during the whole dream, I was Adam Sandler, but not the real Adam Sandler, I was Adam Sandler playing a movie role.

No comments: