Saturday, January 27, 2007

Beginnings of Movies on TV

Here are some stories about watching the beginnings of movies on TV and then changing the channel at the first commercial break and then regretting it.

I watched the beginning of Romeo + Juliet (the modernized one with Leo Dicaprio). It had a lot of stylized crap that I usually hate but I gotta say I was liking it. I was really getting into the story and to my surprise the script sounded natural. But, just to be a jerk, I went "THIS IS GAY" and stopped watching it at the commercial. Now I wish I watched it, man.

I watched the beginning of American Beauty and it was good stuff! But I had a place to be so I could only watch up to the commercial. Later that day I went to the library figuring they'd obviously have it. THEY DIDN'T! They did however have at least 3 copies each of every Austin Powers movie :rolleyes And it wasn't even a college library I mean a REAL LIBRARY.

UPDATE 1/28 4:35pm: I bought American Beauty for 7.50 @ Wal-Mart.

No comments: