Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Brian Baumgarter

I dreamed I was watching The Office (US). I think it was an hour long or 2 hour long special. In the episode, Dwight and Kevin had to go to a construction site for a sales call. When they were going back to their car, Dwight forced Kevin to hold something heavy and run there. Kevin was getting really red in the face and sweaty, and it wasn't funny, just very uncomfortable. They got to the car and Kevin saw something from the car was stolen. Kevin got pissed and got a magnifying glass out and starting searching around for clues about the theif. Some of the construction workers around there were making fun of him for it, and Kevin started cussing at them, without bleeps.

It turned out, in the episode, Kevin, Dwight and Oscar were coming to my class. They did some kind of lecture, but I don't remember about what. I remember that we all had laptops with us, and we played some kind of interactive computer thing that involved the characters from Metalocalypse.

No comments: