Sunday, January 7, 2007

Frank Zappa's House

I dreamed that I went to Frank Zappa's house (Frank Zappa is alive in this dream). It was my second time going to Frank Zappa's house, the first time was when I was a kid. In this dream, Frank Zappa's house is kind of a shopping mall-ish place, so anyone could just go there, but also Frank Zappa lived there and you could hang out with him. Anyway, in the dream world, the first time I went to Frank Zappa's house, he got high and scared and ran to Ben Folds' house and smashed one of his chairs. That event had become kind of legendary. There was a point where Frank Zappa was hanging out with everyone in what I guess was his living room, and the Ben Folds incident came up, and I was all "I was there."

Frank Zappa's house had this one all-comic book room. I went there thinking it was just a room where he kept his comics, but it turned out to be a comic book store. There was a guy dressed as Space Ghost there. I thought he was just part of the comic book room, but it turns out he was the only guy working there. From the comic book store I found all kinds of stores that Frank Zappa had in his house.

I went back to hang out with Frank Zappa and asked him if he remembered me from the Ben Folds incident, and he said he did, but he was high so he might have been lying.

I went to the supermarket part of Frank's house and at this point I knew I was dreaming, so I just got some oranges and ate them.

I think I dreamed this because I watched the Elliot Gould episode of SNL season 1 before going to sleep.

No comments: