Sunday, January 7, 2007

Roseanne Reunion

I dreamed I was watching a daytime talk show (possibly Roseanne's?) and they were doing a Roseanne reunion. All of the actors were there (except John Goodman ;_; ) and they all went by their real life actor names, but they acted like their characters. Darlene got pregnant (I'm gonna refer to them by their character names if you don't mind) and so they reunited to roast Darlene. The whole time they were acting like their characters. Grandma Bev even said to Darlene "you were always so mean to me" and she referenced events from the show when Darlene was mean to her character. Then it was Roseanne's turn to roast and she was being rude, and Darlene was making that sad face and being all "oh this doesn't bother me." Then David got up and was like "stop it guys you're hurting her feelings!" Then, obviously, Darlene gets all angry "stop it I don't need your help DAVID."

Then I woke up.

No comments: