Monday, February 26, 2007

Wes Anderson Movies, McDonalds, and High School

I dreamed that I went to a movie theater (a recurring theme in my dreams) and Wes Anderson was filming his latest movie. It was about a young boy who was a child actor and he went to a movie theater for some reason, and there were a bunch of wacky characters working there. It was a weird theater, there were two floors, and in between the first and second floor there was a giant conference room. It looked like a room out of Bruce Wayne's mansion. I saw one scene get filmed, there was a lady working there who was a stripper and the old man who ran the movie theater hated her stripping. She had a huge rack and she was threatening to pour water on herself, much to the old man's dismay. This was happening in front of the kid too. The old man got pissed and drove away to a gas station or something.

I went back to the movie theater later, apparently the movie theater also MADE movies. The characters in the movie were filming a movie about prehistoric times, and they had these fakey little backgrounds and papier mache pterodactyls on strings flying around. I was like "Is this how Wes Anderson thinks we think movies are made?" I was so disappointed in him.

Later I dreamed I was back in high school (another recurring theme in my dreams). I rode my bike to high school (which I never actually did) and when I got there I was early so I decided to go get food at the school McDonalds. One of my teachers was at the counter. I ordered an orange soda, some cookies, and a toy, but the right half of the McDonalds got struck by lightning right when I was ordering. None of the stuff that I ordered got struck though.

No comments: