Thursday, March 1, 2007

Mechanics

I dreamed I was back in high school, but everything looked the way high school looks in movies, but it was NOT a movie. There was this mechanic, played by John DiMaggio, and his mechanic sidekick, played by Jack Black, but it was NOT a movie, they were just acting in these roles in real life. In the dream my friends were pranksters and they pissed the mechanics off, and I didn't do any pranks, but the mechanics blamed me and were out to get me. There was a point where Jack Black called me on the phone and I was like "woah is this Jack Black" and he was all "no." My friends played a prank on this girl, saying they were gonna take her to the dance, but then putting a mushroom-shaped ciabatta hat (filled with cheese) on her head. I knew that they would get in big trouble for it so I fled the scene, but then the mechanics started chasing me and were pissed at me.

Toward the end of this dream I kind of half woke up and, while I was still dreaming, I was thinking "I should post this dream on unclephilsmovie." When I woke up and the dream turned out to be not that interesting and didn't make much sense I was disappointed.

No comments: