Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Girl Band Documentary

I dreamed I was directing a documentary about a girl band. There were two girls, and I want to say they were sexy, I can't remember if they were a real band or just a singer and a backup singer. Either way I got to tour the country with them (it might have been just the west coast). The thing is, they fought all the time, like real vicious fights. And their public persona was all like sweet and friendly and no one had any idea they were fighting, I was getting a real scoop. The problem is, I was very incompetent as a documentarian and I did not get a lot of good footage. Even still I went around telling people I had this amazing documentary and I was a genius.

The documentary aired as a segment on Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job. They replaced all the fights with stop-motion footage of stuffed (as in taxidermied) animals fighting. I didn't mind this change.

No comments: