Monday, February 11, 2008

Drawing Celebrities from Memory

Lately I've been trying to draw celebrities from memory, here are some of my results.



This was actually supposed to be Joe Jackson, but it looks almost exactly like David Wain and even more like a teacher I had once. It looks nothing like Joe Jackson, what on earth was I thinking.



Famous Oscar-winner Daniel Plainview. Not very good, but he is saying the best line from the movie; not the milkshake one but "MY SON!"

I think this was supposed to be Keith Moon? I might have been trying to create my own Doug character though.

Celebreality star (I'm guessing but probably, right?) Kid. You can tell I rushed it just to get to the rectangle on his head.

The late great Heath Ledger in the role made famous by Cesar Romero. Not TOO bad, I guess! Man actually it kinda stinks.

Coulter/Clapton. Man what the hell, I can't even tell what era Clapton that's supposed to be. My best celebrity drawing was David Wain and it was my first one and I wasn't even trying to draw him. I give up, no more drawing celebrities from memory, it's too hard.

No comments: