Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer DVDs

Here are the DVDs I'm currently rewatching:

The Monkees Season 1 & Season 2
Freaks and Geeks

DVDs I plan to rewatch this summer:

Monty Python's Flying Circus
Jonny Quest Season 1
Home Movies Seasons 1-4

DVDs I'm finally finishing up currently:

Groovie Goolies (got for Christmas)
The Best of the Electric Company Vol. 2 (got for Christmas)
Spider-Man: The '67 Collection (got in February 06)
Clutch Cargo Volume 2 (got in February 06)

DVDs I plan to finish up this summer:

SNL Season 1 (got for Christmas)
Animaniacs Volume 1 (got for Christmas)

DVDs I plan on buying this summer:

The Powerpuff Girls Season 1
Mission: Magic!, Hero High, and several Filmation DVDs
Wait Till Your Father Gets Home, Space Ghost and Dino Boy, and several Hanna-Barbera DVDs
The Partridge Family Season 2
Captain N: The Game Master
The Bugaloos (maybe)

No comments: